Friday, December 26, 2003



I started this snowflake late Christmas Eve as a way to unwind and ended up finishing it yesterday during odd moments while waiting for things to be done or family to arrive. I blocked it last night after everyone was gone. It's from 24 Julestjerner i Orkis by Lene Bjorn and is December snowflake #5. It's 2 3/4" across. I was emptying some shuttles so the variegated is quilting thread from Perfect Quilter and the white is Cebelia, size 30. The white kept flipping back on me and I had to retro-tat several times. I might have to get rid of it.


I also started a celtic knot last night - in fact, the tatting is done, I'm just trying to get the chain weaved right. It was too late and I was too tired last night so I've left it for sometime today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emails and comments both are welcome and always read.